1. Stay focused on God
2. Maintain a great attitude
3. Stay focused on your priorities
4. Delegate things that others can do for you
5. Remember that 20 percent of what you do produces 80 percent of the results
6. Say no to good things so that you can do the great things
7. Make time to take a break
A little about me. I'm a committed follower of Christ. I'm married to the love of my life, Kendra. We have three adorable kids Silas, Asher and Faith. I'm the Senior Pastor of The Life Church in Greensboro.